Certified Reading Teacher
- $12 per hour
be state certified in Early Childhood or Elementary Education
be engaging with students ages PreK-3rd grade
be creative with genuine interest in helping students succeed
be polite, positive, and encouraging with all students.
comfortable managing and working with students in small groups
have experience teaching reading to students ages PreK-3rd grade
- Teaching PreK-3rd grade
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Early Childhood or Elementary state certified (preferred)
- $10 per hour
- Attend CACFP and Food Safety Training at the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
- Pass a National Background Check.
- Prepare and serve meals daily.
- Complete records and submit to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma
- Record menus for each snack and/or meal service.
- Follow all food safety rules.
- Clean kitchen after each meal.
- Cooking and preparing meals for large groups
Must have basic computer skills and be capable of communicating regularly via e-mail with the Regional Food Bank.
- High School Diploma or GED